Owned Blog Posts:
- (Book) Reviews – I currently have more than 200 books and I would like to put it into use. I primarily focus on Adult Fiction. And I can be vulgar sometimes, so I apologize in advance.
- (Book) Appreciation – Interesting facts about books and/or reading is what I usually post here, just things to make people (you) appreciate books and/or reading more.
- (Book) Happenings – Events or occasions where in I attended or I would like to attend are posted here. Anything that requires books and human interaction are likely seen here.
- (Book) Haul – Basically, what I bought. I don’t do this to brag or whatsoever. It’s just another way to show my viewers what they would like me to read and review next.
- (Book) Tag – Is where I answer book or personal questions regarding a topic or two.
- Timely (Books) To Be Read – People have this one as well, but they usually name it as “Monthly TBR” but in my case, it’s going to be “Timely TBR” since (we all know) I’m not the fastest reader around. I like to take my time reading. Esp. when there are around 5-7 books per TBR. So it might take a while before I finish it all.
- (Author) Spotlight – Where I will put certain authors from the books that I’ve read and/or is planning to read that deserves the spotlight. And I will be including their own work/s as well.
- (Book) Throwback – Books that I’ve read before this blog and goodreads.
- (Book) Report – Just book news that I want to share or has something to do with the books I’ve read or want to read.
- (Ophelle) Update – Just what I’ve been up to lately. This might and might not be about books, hehe. Things that I feel like sharing will be posted here 🙂
Hosted Blog Posts (Memes):
- Top Ten Tuesday (Top Ten *insert adj or statement* Books) – I usually just provide small detail about the book and why I picked it for the certain category.
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We’d love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists! // Hosted by: The Broke and the Bookish
- Teaser Tuesday (Current Read Teaser)– Really, teasers of the book I am currently reading. Don’t worry, I will avoid spoilers!
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme: grab your current read, open to a random page
and share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. Anyone can play along! // Hosted by: Should Be Reading
- Waiting on Wednesday (Waiting on Books) – I tend to cheat here sometimes though. Since I live in the Philippines, it takes EXTRA time for every single book to be released. So sometimes I post released/published books already, since it’s not available yet in our local bookstore.
“Waiting On” Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted here, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating. // Hosted by: Breaking the Spine
- Thursday Quotables (Book Quotes) – A short post of quotes from my current and/or throwback read.
Welcome back to Thursday Quotables! This weekly feature is the place to highlight a great quote, line, or passage discovered during your reading each week. Whether it’s something funny, startling, gut-wrenching, or just really beautifully written, Thursday Quotables is where my favorite lines of the week will be, and you’re invited to join in! // Hosted by: Bookshelf Fantasies
- Book Blogger Hop (Q&A) – Basically a question and answer portion. Because sometimes I need a break from thinking what to post next, haha.
Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday. There will be a weekly prompt just like before. The hop’s purpose will remain the same as it will give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog. // Hosted by: Ramblings of A Coffee Addicted Writer
- Saturday Review for Books (Weekly Book Review Lists) – This just helps me loads! To get my own review out there and to find others as well.
Welcome to the Saturday Review of Books at Semicolon. Here’s how it usually works. Find a book review on your blog posted sometime during the previous week. Then on Friday night/Saturday, you post a link here at Semicolon in Mr. Linky to the specific post where you’ve written your book review. // Hosted by: Semicolon