I’d like to thank Danielle Miller of Stories Unfold for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award. I really appreciate it and I hope I’m doing this right.
The rules for this nomination are:
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you. (Well in my case, you don’t have to, if you don’t want to)
7 Facts About Me:
- You’ll never see me throw any kind of paper or plastic
- If I don’t like you, I pretend and act like I do
- I dyed my hair purple once (I even provided a picture below for your enjoyment)
- I love seafood (crab, shrimp, squid..) except for fish
- I suck at spelling (99.99%, I rely on the red lines to check on my spelling)
- I’ve been to three countries (Singapore, China and South Korea)
- I’m allergic to chocolate and cheese
Nominated Blogs (Less than 15)
- Odelia of Random Book Blogger
- Amshuman of Between the Pages
- Rachel of Obsessed With Fairy Tales
- Ashley of Book Junkie
- Jessica, Missy and Brittany of A Midsummer Nights Read
- Czai of The Blacksheep Project
- Paint it Re(a)d Books
And if it’s not too much trouble, tell me one fact about you. That’ll be interesting and it’ll help me to get to know my readers more! I appreciate every single comment, they make my day 🙂